Ruchi Zindal is a former lecturer, re-searcher, visionary in light and colour therapy.
Ruchi Zindal is a former lecturer, re-searcher, visionary in light and colour therapy. She is also a creativity expert and motivational speaker. She works as a colour therapist and conducts workshops and seminars about unleashing your creative potential. She is a registered member of the reputed International College of Holistic Medicine (ICHM), England.
• She has completed her diploma in colour therapy and Iridology from the reputed School of Natural Health Sciences, London.
• Diploma in colour Therapy from S.N.H.S., London recognised by International college of holistic medicine.
• Diploma in Iridology (A grade with distinction) from S.N.H.S., London.
• She has conducted research on brain and mind healing. Currently, she is conducting workshops & seminars on how to unleash creative potential. Her work is based on pure scientific principles. She is a visionary in light therapy and colour therapy.
• Ruchi Zindal is a qualified lecturer in Economics. She has done her post graduate in Economics.